Intelligent business needs business intelligenceThe investment needed to launch and maintain a product into often crowded therapy areas is huge and the risk of making tactical and strategic errors should be minimised. Different functional units will be providing input into the management of commercial decisions.
pharma-KOL is a suite of proprietary therapy area tools that underpin key business decisions with business best-practice. As agents are less likely to achieve blockbuster status it is crucial to ensure the maximum ROI and ensure maximum acceptance within specific indications. Your knowledge of broad therapy areas may no longer provide the required intelligence.
Individual elements, which can be delivered in phased fashion, are operational / tactical but when combined provide strategic insight into the dynamics of a therapy area. Rather than provide off-the-shelf perspectives we tailor the analysis and outputs to a client's view of the therapy area.
When all the solutions are combined it provides ‘joined up thinking’ enabling the different stakeholders who work with KOLs to make decisions based on a common platform. Marketing, market research, clinical and publication teams will be able to work with the same underlying information so that real value can be gained. You can be confident that the right choices have been made that will impact positively on the commercial success of your product.
The core services provided by CEM are:
- Identifying the KOLs and mapping their relationships
- Brand mapping groups of KOLs and comparing this to practitioners, and
- Gleaning messages from the peer-reviewed publications which determine the communication of messages
- Measuring the impact of a publications program
Our clients are provided with a commercial advantage:
- KOLs who match your requirements are engaged
- The client has a vision of how the market perceives the brand and what work needs to be done with the KOLs to correct any misconceptions
- The most efficient channels to market (targeted audiences) are highlighted
These include an operational view where a quick response is needed (e.g. speaker bureau) to the sophisticated, strategic view of the KOLs in a therapy area. (e.g. Advisory Panel). Relying on advanced Scientometric and bibliometric analyses coupled with social network analysis techniques we can introduce a rigour, objectivity and consistency to the selection of your KOLs.
If you would like to find out more about our services please contact us.